Yesterday, work was first crazy and weird, then nice. Crazy and weird, because of my mood, basically. I guess I have been stressed. I have pinpointed what is making me stressed though, which is good. Then it was nice. Really, a nice surprise, because I brought my artwork in for Lorraine to see. She is an artist, and went to school for art. She really encouraged me. She gave me a positive critique of my illustrations, telling me what she likes, what she thinks I need to work on, etc. I really enjoyed talking to her. Thank you Lorraine!
Today is my birthday! Here’s a few more things I’ve added to my list
15. Find ways to make art fun.
16. Be more honest, open, and assertive.
17. Save my money.
18. Buy a bike.
19. Take some classes in drawing and language
21. Spread joy to the people in my life, and the people I love.
22. Talk more to Terry, the library clerk, who is so nice.
23. Take more walks in nature.
24. Trust, have faith, and take healthy risks.