This coming Friday, I am going to turn 29 years old. In light of this, I’ve started making a list of 29 things to do before I turn 30! I’m posting part of it now, because, I haven’t written the rest, but I’m excited to share!
1. Ignore dating for a whole year.
2. Joke around with Melissa at work.
3. Wear my sexy boots.
5. Volunteer as a peer mentor, at least try it.
6. Get up to 50 twitter and blog followers.
7. Invite my cousins to tea.
Find my voice.
9. Lose 20 lbs. Or eat healthy and exercise.
10. Invest in a digital video camera.
11.. Save my money.
12. Take a vacation somewhere awesome.
13. Dance everyday and everywhere.
14. Go to 1 Toastmasters meeting. Just 1.
In other news, I signed up for the Funky Flea market, which is going on in my city in June. I’m going to be selling my art there!